West Denver Community Credit Union (WDCCU) offers a variety of low-cost, flexible loan programs that are designed to help our members consolidate debt, finance a new or used vehicle…or even take a vacation!
Loan Programs Include:
- Boats & Watercrafts
- Recreation Vehicles
- VISA Credit Card
- Share & CD Secured
- 1st & 2nd Mortgages ($100,000 Maximum)
- Home Equity Line of Credit ($30,000 Max.)
- 1st Mortgage, Rental Property ($100,000 Max.)
We service all our Mortgage Loans, which means we don’t sell your loan to other lenders. Our Mortgage Loans are restricted to:
- Refinances only, no new purchases
- Homes located in Colorado
All loans backed by Home Mortgages cannot exceed 70% of the appraised value of the home, including 1st Mortgage loan balance. Contact WDCCU for more information concerning rates and applicable fees.
VISA Credit Card
Our VISA credit card has a 25-day grace period for purchases and there are no annual fees.
Auto Buying – Made Easy
Our members can obtain financing for their vehicle at WDCCU, while they’re at the dealership! If you don’t have time to shop, let Automotive Avenues – an auto buying service provider, do the shopping for you.
You can choose to repay your loan through payroll deduction, automatic transfer from your account at WDCCU or an account you have at another institution or make your own payments. We offer members the ability to repay their loans on a monthly, semi-monthly or a bi-weekly basis. You can even transfer payments over the phone, by talking to our friendly staff or by using our audio response system.
How To Apply For a Loan
You must be a member of WDCCU to apply for a loan, and be currently employed for at least six months or previously employed for two years. Members can apply for a loan:
- In person or by mail. – Just stop by our office, or mail your application to: 3299 W. Alameda Ave. Denver, CO 80219
- By Fax – Complete an application and fax it to: (303) 935-4472
- Through a secured Loan Application page – click on the word Loan Application and complete the information requested or print and mail the application.
- You must be a member of WDCCU
- All loan requests are subject to credit approval (excluding Savings and CD secured loans).